Register Grands 1 SA 11:15am Baltimore
Les Grands (7-13 years old) LEVEL 1 - 1st round
A fun class for beginners who would like to learn in immersion.
Saturdays 11:15-12:55 am
Class starts January 20th and ends March 24th
- How to introduce and talk about oneself (age, name, family, pets, physical description, address, country, citizenship...)
- How to introduce a person using il and elle
- Talk about likes and dislikes
- Talk about activities, school subjects, schedule, etc.
- Know how to understand and tell the time
- How to invite a friend and accept or refuse an invitation
- How to ask basic questions
+ We recreate an authentic language environment (no flash cards methodology!)
+ Teachers are native speakers (no English accent!) and experienced with small children
+ Child focused approach
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
To learn the entire A1 curriculum, you will need to take all three sessions planned over the year.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or pay via Paypal. Once you click on submit a page will pop up with the link to Paypal. You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.