Register Survival 2 BALTIMORE Tue 6pm
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have completed the Survival 1 Class or any beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Tuesdays 6:00 to 7:30pm, over 8 weeks.
From April 3rd to May 22nd.
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
- Small group setting (between 3 and 7 students)
- Native teacher
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or pay via Paypal. Once you click on submit a page will pop up with the link to Paypal. You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.