Register Travel Hacks Baltimore
Travel Hacks: The remedy to your travel troubles! (A1-3 to A2+)
For elementary (A2) students. You need to have at least level A1-3: advanced beginners, or A2-/A2+.
The goal of this class is to make sure you can handle stressful unplanned situations while traveling in a French speaking country.
- Imagine you are sick and you need to find a doctor, or medicine, and explain your symptoms.
- How do you handle getting pick pocketed? Where to find a police man, a consulate?
- Many sorts of trouble can occur during travel at the airport, train station, or at the metro: lost luggage, taxis, delays, etc. Can you converse in French, understand everything even though you are under a lot of stress?
- You may know how to order food and drinks, but what to do if you get the wrong plate, if you have allergies. How do you ask questions in stores about the cute souvenir you'd like to buy. Can you also bargain in French?
Thurdays 6:00 to 7:30pm
From November 29th to December 20th - 1.5h over 4 weeks (6h)
The plus of the class:
- Small group setting (between 3 and 6 students)
- Material included
- Native teachers
Please register online below and click SUBMIT. Then submit your payment to be fully registered. You cannot pay the first day of class.
For payment, once you click on submit, a page will pop up with the link to Paypal. You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us. Let us know if you prefer to send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA22310.