Survival Training Level 2 (for those who have done the Survival 1 or the Blue 1 Class).
Tues 6:00-7:30pm over 8 weeks
Starts Sept 12th to Nov 7th.
Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in France:
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.