Register Survival 1 BALTIMORE
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
Thursdays 7:30 to 9pm
From September 5th to October 24th -1.5 hours over 8 weeks
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking counrtry
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
- Small group setting (between 3 and 7 students)
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT. Then submit your payment to be fully registered. You cannot pay the first day of class.
For payment, once you click on submit, a page will pop up with the link to Paypal. You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us. Let us know if you prefer to send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA22310.