Register Survival 1 BALTIMORE
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
This class can be experienced as fast paced.
Thursdays 6:00-7:25pm - July 14th to Sept 1st - 1.5 h over 8 weeks - $253.
We plan to meet in person. To register for an online class, check the schedule here.
If the COVID-19 situation is still unsafe, this class will be held online.
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking counrtry
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
- Small group setting (between 3 and 7 students)
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT. Then submit your payment to be fully registered. You cannot pay the first day of class.
For payment, once you click on submit, a page will pop up with the link to Online Payment. Let us know if you prefer to send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA22310.