Schedule of children's classes
Classes are held
at St Luke's Church, 800 W 36th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211
We are very thankful that St Luke's Church let us rent comfortable rooms at their facility. We are however not affiliated with any religious activity or belief.
Winter Session 2019: From January 12th to March 16th.
Spring Session 2019: From April 6th to June 22nd (no class April 20th, May 25th).
For English or French speaking children:
Small Kid Class- Poussins (2.5 - 6 years)
A playful class in complete immersion with activities similar to what children would do in a French maternelle. They learn words and sentences, use them in songs, dances, games, and stories.
- Poussins (2.5 - 6 years) Sa 10:00-11:00am - $195 / From April 6th to June 22nd - No class April 20th, May 25th.
For English speaking children
Les Grands (7 - 12 years) Level 1
A fun class for beginners who would like to learn in immersion.
- Grand 1 - round 2 (beginners) - Sa 11:15-12:45pm - $295 / From April 6th to June 22nd - No class April 20th, May 25th
For French Speakers/ Bilingual Children
Les P'tits Francais I/II, III/IV
A class tailor-made to the needs of French-speaking/ bilingual children. - If you would like to register for a class for French-speaking/ advanced children, please contact us.
- We can organize a class at your location for your child, or a group of children (siblings, friends, a school).
- The hourly price will vary according to the number of hours and participants. See the price list here.
- The curriculum will follow the general French curriculum of French schools (Cp, CE1, CE2, CM1, CM2, 6iéme...) unless you'd like us to prepare something specific (CNED; a test..).