Register Survival 2 BALTIMORE
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have completed the Survival 1 Class or any beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Thursdays 6-7:30pm - April 4th to May 23rd - 1.5 h over 8 weeks - $260.
This class is in person.
To register for an online class via Skype or Zoom, check the schedule here.
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 (entry A1-3) after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
- Small group setting (between 3 and 7 students)
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT. Then submit your payment to be fully registered. You cannot pay the first day of class.
For payment, once you click on submit, a page will pop up with the link to Online Payment. Let us know if you prefer to send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA22310.